PLEASE NOTE THAT REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED AFTER JULY 1st, 2016. ANY REFUND REQUEST AFTER JUNE 30th, 2016 CANNOT BE HONORED.
ARTIST ALLEY OPEN.
We are excited to feature numerous artists in our artist alley, giving them a chance to bring to you unique art, designs, sketches, and handmade products.
Each table is $160. Table spaces will include ONE artist badge per table, so you should not buy badges separately. You may buy extra artist badges at a reduced rate of $35.
DEALERS AND EXHIBITORS OPEN.
Anime California will showcase some of the best anime-merchandise-selling vendors and various exhibitors in our dealer’s room. Join us to buy your fill of plushies, collectibles, DVDs, and more.
Each 10×10 space is $275. Each 10×10 space will include 1 badge. If you purchase 3 spaces, you will receive 3 badges, etc. If you need more, please purchase a discounted helper badge ($35, limit of 2 additional helper badges per 10×10 booth).
SWAP MEET OPEN.
Have some old cosplays? Fabric? Maybe even some Dvd’s or figurines that you need to unload? You can do so at the swap meet on Thursday night, in the Demo Room (Grand Ballroom 2)
Setup is from 6:00pm-7:00pm. Swap meet opens to the public at 7:00pm and closes at Midnight.
Registration is on a first come/first serve basis, spots are $30 and include a full table (1 8×30 and 2 chairs) This includes any Anime California staff who wishes to participate. You must be register before con so you can have your badge during the swap meet.
• To register, attendees must send the following information: name, email, and phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• After receiving information, Swap Meet will contact applicants via email with their decision.
• If selected, you will be given a registration code- you must register and pay for your table before the start of con.
• On Wednesday, August 31st, Swap meet staff will contact sellers to confirm if they are still selling in the Swap Meet. If there is no response, then it will be assumed that you are no longer able to/interested in selling, and your space will be given to the next person on the waiting list
• If selected, you will receive full table (tables are 8×30)
Rules and Guidelines
• Sellers must have a valid Anime California Badge in order to participate
• People selling in the Swap Meet must be 18 years of age.
• Sellers are permitted to sell adult materials, but the seller must verify government-issued IDs of all customers to ensure they are 18 years of age or older before they are allowed to look at adult materials. The sale of Adult goods to Minors is strictly prohibited.
• You must have all items with you when you check in. You will not be permitted to bring in additional goods after you have been escorted to your space at the Swap Meet.
• Taping or pinning items to the wall is strictly prohibited.
• Unlicensed, bootleg, or counterfeit goods are strictly prohibited (e.g. SM, Everanime, Aliors, Elfin, fansubs, etc.).
• Art commissions and the sale of personally created items at Swap Meet are prohibited (limited quantities of doujinshi and cosplay items excepted).
• Swap Meet staff has the final say on all goods permitted, and all items will be searched by Swap Meet staff before they are allowed into the Swap Meet- want to make sure that sellers are following the rules and that no one is trying to sneak something in
• The sale of all real weapons and explosives are prohibited. This includes but not limited to all projectile weapons (such as airsoft or bb/pellet guns, bows, crossbows, and firearms), live steel, metal/wooden baseball bats, metal kunai, incendiary devices, lasers, laser pointers, paddles, whips, floggers, brass knuckles, butterfly knives, concealed blades, throwing stars, tonfa, saps, clubs, nunchaku, sai, tessen, jitte, and metal or glass props. Additionally, any prop weapons which are suitably realistic enough that they could be mistaken for a real weapon are also prohibited.
• Anyone caught breaking the rules or causing problems for the staff, attendees, or other Swap Meet participants will be removed from the Swap Meet.
• Any questions regarding the interpretation of the rules above are subject to discretion of Anime California Swap Meet Staff
for those artists and vendors that pre-registered for Anime California that need a refund, please send an email to: AC.email@example.com with the following information:
Full legal name and Business (or artist) name
Method of payment (cash, paypal, credit) please provide as much information as you can, including transaction ID’s, receipts, etc.
- indicate if you would like to: a.) roll your spot over to 2017, b.) transfer your spot (you must include the other parties full name, business name, email address, phone and mailing address) or c.) a refund check
refunds will begin to be issued starting at the end of May.
any questions, comments, concerns should be directed to: AC.firstname.lastname@example.org
Anime California 2016 Dealers sold out. Dealer registration has filled up. The waiting list is closed, we will not be able to accept more dealers. Check again for future years.
Registration for the next year's convention is not yet open. Please check later.
Dealer & Artist Registration Prices
Extra Artist Helper
Starts Aug. 31, 2015
Artist Space and 1 AA Badge
Starts Apr. 30, 2016
Vendors for Anime California 2016
- Yiheng Dealer
- Steve Wan Dealer
- JS Anime Dealer
- denny dang Dealer
- Arsenic X Cyanide Dealer
- Anime Palace Dealer
- Pika Chi Double Dealer
- CSULB Radio Dealer
- Loot Crate Dealer
- Creator's Guild Dealer
- Vitamin Water Dealer
- Rachel Baker Dealer
- Sams Club Dealer
- World of Decoden Dealer
- Onelani Dealer
- Kait Reynolds Dealer
- Hero Wares Dealer
- Edwin Dealer
- Cute Parade Dealer
- CCAYLO: ART & ILLUSTRATION Dealer
- Carlmen Low Dealer
- Blackbird Bows - Vanessa Dealer
- Art of David Wong Dealer
- Art of Davi Dealer
- Anime Coast Dealer
- Starry Petals 30x10
- TOYSLOGIC 30x10
- Anime V 30x10
- SuperXtreme 20x10
- Cartoon Passion 20x10
- Anime Bazaar 20x10
- anime palace 20x10
- Tyler Kogura 20x10
- Candice singh 10x10
- Xaviercal 10x10
- Kreativity Events 10x10
- A Red Thread Clothing 10x10
- i love angela 10x10
- AnythingAnime 10x10
- Retroverse 10x10
- Toyz In The Box 10x10
- Kinfold Apparel 10x10
- Richie Wu 10x10
- Agelessgeeks 10x10
- Toyarena 10x10
- Weapons Grade Waifus 10x10
- The Common Kilt 10x10
- Anime 3PM Collectibles 10x10
- TIEN SZU HO 10x10
- ZERO-TOYZ 10x10
- Black 10x10
- Anime 3PM Collectibles 10x10
- ARTCHAMACALLIT.COM 10x10
- Anime Books 10x10
- 5BuckDecal 10x10
Artists at Anime California 2016
- ACTCostumes/Flights of Fancy
- Amigurumi Man
- Art By Britania
- Art by Jenisse
- Art of Kazuki D.
- Artist-San Studio
- Bill and Chuck
- Brenda Sandoval
- Captain Senpai
- Crafty Felix
- Cute Parade
- De La Lune Noir
- ENDS OFSPACE
- Epic Pillow Fight
- Geek Crafters
- Grace Yang
- Happys Charms
- Heartfelt Handcraft
- Hiiro Cosplay
- Hiiro Cosplay UNPAID
- Hitomi ACG & LOLITA
- Hybrid Night Creations
- Jen Egermeier
- Jorge Meza
- Judith Pi
- Just Dreaming Designs
- Kanrakami + Anime Box
- Kari Avalon
- Kids Can Cosplay
- Kiera Coyle Art
- Lauren Yu
- Lee Kohse
- Light Silverstar Arts
- Liquid Hunny
- Mahou Atelier
- miel and bobae
- My Hamachi Designs
- Natural Pop
- Nerdy Bit
- Nikki Bee
- R.o.C Productions
- Reiko UNPAID
- RosaleenDhu Designs
- Saray Sar
- Seo Chang
- Sew Delightful
- Stonetree Entertainment
- Taylor Stoker
- Victor Castillo
- Wannabe Press
- Yacchin UNPAID
- Thursday: 4pm to 8:30pm
- Friday: 9am - 9pm
- Saturday: 9am - 8pm
- Sunday: 9am - 9pm
- Thursday: None
- Friday: 1pm - 8pm
- Saturday: 10am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Rules and Info
- You must fill out the required tax information form as soon as you pay for your booth or table.
- Dealers, and artists, herein referred to as exhibitors, understand that these rules are established to ensure a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space, and to protect the safety, security, liability, and public image of the convention and/or it's attendees. Exhibitors agree that rules and policies, including these, are important and necessary for the smooth operation of the event, and they agree to abide by all such rules and policies.
- By registering as an exhibitor, whether online or via mail if available, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The convention is authorized but not required to enforce these and any additional policies it may enact, and may provide penalties for violations of convention policies up to and including ejection from the convention without refund.
- Exhibitors may bring no merchandise into the dealers room that would be illegal to sell, including, but not limited to bootleg DVDs, and unlicensed replicas or products. Artist artwork must have significant originality to meet copyright laws, which prohibits things such as but not limited to eyeballing and/or tracing.
- Exhibitors agree they are solely responsible for the legality and merchantability of any items they sell.
- We reserve the right to inspect a vendor's booth, or its products, at any time. We may open and inspect any item, box, or container that are in hidden packaging except items that are in their original manufacturer's packaging.
- Dealers and artists must be able to provide proof of tax compliance upon request at any time.
- Artist space is intended for home-made creations or artwork. Work that is not created by the table owner (manufactured plushies, buttons, etc, that you didn't make either yourself or in collaboration with another) can not be sold at an artist space. These are items that only dealers can sell.
- No individual artist or artist's collective organization can purchase more than two tables in the artist alley.
- Exhibitors and artists may not sell art that was wholly generated by an AI program unless the AI program is based entirely on open-source or free artwork or based on artwork you created. This rule does not prohibit use of AI to enhance your original work.
- The space the convention provides is only a best-effort estimate, and your space may be interfered with by pillars or structural elements that we have no control over. Vendors and artists must understand that these items may be in the way, and that booths may not be to the exact specified dimensions.
- Only two chairs will be allowed beyond each artist table, so as not to infringe about the space of other artists. No exceptions. Artists must not exceed the allotted space of their table, especially if sharing the table between multiple artists.
- Artist space is not always in a lockable room, and artists understand that they could be required to take down and remove all their things at night.
- All exhibitors understand that the convention is solely responsible for leasing space to vendors as requested by purchasing space, however exhibitors are solely responsible for the merchantability of the items within the confines of that space, although the convention may still eject vendors who violate policies as violating policies constitutes violating the contract between the exhibitors and the event and prevents a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space operation.
- All exhibitors agree that they have, and are solely responsible for having, all the proper licensing that is required to do business at the convention or within the state or county.
- Selling weapons to minors is prohibited. It is illegal to sell weapons to minors. We also ask that dealers selling these items take extra precautions in their displays to prohibit mishandling of merchandise. Projectiles, ammunition, or air-canisters for any gas-powered guns are not allowed. When selling weapons you must take care to securely package them and advise the purchaser that it can not be taken from the package at the convention without the approval of convention operations' weapon-inspection team.
- Our convention is a family friendly event, and we ask dealers setting up to keep this in mind. The acceptability of displays of adult material is at the sole discretion of the Dealer's Room Coordinator. Dealers must take care to prevent children from viewing materials that are sexually explicit, extremely graphically violent, or otherwise unsuitable for children. Do not sell inappropriate materials to minors, as it is illegal.
- We do not accept any placement requests. Exhibitors or artists can not request to be placed next to a specific other exhibitor or artist.
- No refunds on vendor or artist spaces.
- Dealers may not rent, sell, transfer, or sublet space to anyone else.
- Space may be available on a first-come first-served basis, or any other basis as decided by the convention. Space may not be held for exhibitors until they have completed the registration process and paid in full.
- Signs, decorations, banners, etc may not be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled, or otherwise fastened to ceilings, walls, painted surfaces, or columns at our convention facility.
- The convention is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, or other causes. Exhibitors must take care to watch their own space during the exhibitor hours.
- Dealers may be responsible for purchasing their own internet access or electricity through the venue, if it is needed.
- We may ask any vendor to leave the convention at any time for any reason that we believe may harm the event.
- Vendors and artists are expected to be at their booths and setup during all open hours.
- Vendors and artists who have not arrived by the start of public hours on the first day forfeit their space without refund. If you show up late, do not expect to have a space. At 6pm Friday artists who would like to purchase unclaimed no-show spaces may ask our vendor room head for a space, which will be cash only and payable immediately. The price is $150 at cons < 8000 attendees, and $200 at cons over 8000 attendees. Do not drive a long distance expecting to get a space on-site. Dealer spaces will not be sold; artists only.
- We reserve the right to amend, adapt, modify, update or otherwise change these rules to protect the safety, security, liability, or public image of the convention and/or it's attendees, or for any other reason deemed necessary by the convention's executives.