Have some old cosplays? Fabric? Maybe even some Dvd’s or figurines that you need to unload? You can do so at the swap meet on Thursday night, in the Platinum Lobby! Setup is from 6:00pm-7:00pm. Swap meet opens to the public at 7:00pm and closes at 1:00am and Half table spots will be $20
• After receiving information, Swap Meet will contact applicants via email with their decision.
• If selected, you will be given a registration code- you must register and pay for your table before the start of con.
• On Wednesday, August 26th, Swap meet staff will contact sellers to confirm if they are still selling in the Swap Meet. If there is no response, then it will be assumed that you are no longer able to/interested in selling, and your space will be given to the next person on the waiting list
• If selected, you will receive a half table (tables are 6×30)
Rules and Guidelines
• People selling in the Swap Meet must be 18 years of age.
• Sellers are permitted to sell adult materials, but the seller must verify government-issued IDs of all customers to ensure they are 18 years of age or older before they are allowed to look at adult materials. The sale of Adult goods to Minors is strictly prohibited.
• You must have all items with you when you check in. You will not be permitted to bring in additional goods after you have been escorted to your space at the Swap Meet.
• Taping or pinning items to the wall is strictly prohibited.
• Unlicensed, bootleg, or counterfeit goods are strictly prohibited (e.g. SM, Everanime, Aliors, Elfin, fansubs, etc.).
• Art commissions and the sale of personally created items at Swap Meet are prohibited (limited quantities of doujinshi and cosplay items excepted).
• Swap Meet staff has the final say on all goods permitted, and all items will be searched by Swap Meet staff before they are allowed into the Swap Meet- want to make sure that sellers are following the rules and that no one is trying to sneak something in
• The sale of all real weapons and explosives are prohibited. This includes but not limited to all projectile weapons (such as airsoft or bb/pellet guns, bows, crossbows, and firearms), live steel, metal/wooden baseball bats, metal kunai, incendiary devices, lasers, laser pointers, paddles, whips, floggers, brass knuckles, butterfly knives, concealed blades, throwing stars, tonfa, saps, clubs, nunchaku, sai, tessen, jitte, and metal or glass props. Additionally, any prop weapons which are suitably realistic enough that they could be mistaken for a real weapon are also prohibited.
• Anyone caught breaking the rules or causing problems for the staff, attendees, or other Swap Meet participants will be removed from the Swap Meet.
• Any questions regarding the interpretation of the rules above are subject to discretion of Anime California Swap Meet Staff
Please login to post.
TWEET AT US #AC2015Tweets by @AnimeCalifornia